- The following questions are related to: David Colander’s, “Research on the Economics Profession,” Journal of Economic Perspectives, Fall 1989, 137-149 (outside reading #1):( COLANDER, D., “Research on the Economics Profession, “JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PERSPECTIVES, Fall 1989, 3: (4)137-148. )
- How is output measured when evaluating academic economists?
- In what subfield was Binghamton ranked higher than Cornell?
- What SUNY economist(s) made the top-25 list nationwide?
- How did Polachek, Kniesner, and Harwood (outside reading #2) measure performance of economics students at UNC-CH?(POLACHEK, S., KNIESNER, T. and HARWOOD, H., “Educational Production Functions: A Microeconomics Approach, “Journal of Educational Statistics (Autumn 1978) and reprinted in Rendigs Fels and John Siegfried (eds.) Research on Teaching College Economics: Selected Readings (New York: Joint Council on Economic Education) 1982, pp. 334-356. )
- How should I measure performance in this class?
homeworkyard.com exists to ease challenging concepts for students. Any paper from our distinguished tutors should only be used for academic referencing and learning purposes none of them should be submitted as they are.
+1 (434) 878 6042