Deliverable length: 3-4 paragraphs, 200 words minimum (The minimum word count does not include the heading, your name, page numbers, or citations.)
1. Compare Massaccio’s The Tribute Money by Masaccio with The Calling of St. Matthew by Caravaggio, both of which appear in Chapter 19. What makes one an early Renaissance work of art and the other a Baroque work of art? Besides the dates, of course! Be sure to include specific examples to substantiate your opinion.
2. Take a look at the two works of art. Using what you have learned during this module, answer the following questions:
• Identify and discuss how each work of art can be identified as either Northern or Southern Renaissance based on the point of view.
• How does each work of art reflect the influence of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures?
• Identify and discuss the impact of the medium used by each artist on the work of art.
Be sure to give specific examples that support your comments.
THERE IS A ATTACHED TWO (2) PAINTING A and B BELOW PLEASE TAKE A LOOK TO ANSWER QUE QUESTIONS.