your Final Project, you will write a 8- to 10-page theory paper that articulates your theoretical orientation toward working with couples and families.
Your paper must include the following elements that evolve from your personal theoretical orientation:
- The basic view of human nature as seen through your theoretical lens
- Key factors that account for changes in behavior
- An explanation of how intervention strategies are designed within this theoretical orientation
- An explanation of how your theory conceptualizes mental health
- Key factors that contribute to healthy family/couple relationships
- A description of the skills necessary within this theoretical orientation to meet the agreed upon goals and outcomes for couples and families
- The nature of the practitioner-client relationship and its relative importance
- An explanation of the evidence to support your theoretical orientation as an appropriate intervention for couples and families in need.