In Part One review an assortment of models and styles and make a comparison of servant leadership to other models of leadership (See attachment), including at least one model of transformational leadership. Also, contrast how these models bring about change in organizations. In Part Two compare the results of the personal model inventory and your personal leadership style (as attached).
Write at least 1,250 word paper to discusses how your personal model of leadership and leadership style may be applied in your work (hospital/organization) and how it compares to servant leadership and other models.
- Discuss your personal model of leadership and how you might apply it in your role as a doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse.
- Analyze how your personal model reflects a practice of servant leadership.
- Compare servant leadership to two other leadership models.
- Discuss how leaders implement each of the models and how they fit with your personal model.
- Contrast the effectiveness of these models to bring about change in an organization.
- Evaluate how your personal model of leadership works in conjunction with your leadership style.
- Develop an action plan using SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, and Timely) with an evaluation of personal development to work on two areas of personal improvement for your leadership style. The plan must include at least two SMART goals.
Please cite at least 3 scholarly research sources published within last 5 years related to this topic, with in-text citation.