Prepare an in-depth analysis of four case studies during the semester. Here are some guidelines:
- This is an individual assessment, which is a part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking
- This assignment will worth 25 mark (Case Studies Questions 15 Marks/ Presentation 10 Marks)
- Answer all the questions listed below for each case.
- The â€˜answersâ€™ to the questions are best formulated by reviewing the case and the reading materials up and including the current week in the course.
- The questions are worded to help you apply the readings to the case, so donâ€™t limit yourself to the caseâ€™s terminology and perspective. The best analysis will abstract the case content by applying the reading materials to draw broader lessons about the material
- As for the Presentation you should summarize your analysis of only one case study in a set of PowerPoint slides