Using the guidelines for visual arts materials and activities (p 123) create a visual arts activity for either infants, toddlers, preschool children, or school-age children(within early childhood).
- Describe the activity, the objectives, the materials/tools needed, and the procedure.
- Explain the different developmental domains you are strengthening during the activity.
- Provide at least one modification for each of the following: ELL’s, Children with physical challenges, and children with visual challenges.
- Include any types of media (pictures, art, videos) you would like to use to supplement the assignment.
- Identify the Habits of Mind you used in this assignment and how they assisted you.
- Provide feedback to at least one classmate using the Ladder of Feedback.