Create your own ethical case study based on your experiences and readings. You can use either your chosen professional area or a situation at the national or global level as the setting for this paper. In your paper, include the following:
- Introduction: research the literature on ethics and leadership
- Rationale for the case study: Describe the reason for the case that you present.
- Case study: Provide a narrative with the case study topic that you identified. Include in your narrative any background information, describe the situation, and state how it affects the organization and whether it affects people inside or outside the organization. If the situation is from your own organization, be sure to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ethical stance: clearly describe why the case/situation poses an ethical challenge for an organization.
- Handout: Provide a one-page handout summarizing the case.