- Go to MDC Medical Campus Library sitehttp://www.mdc.edu/medical/library/default.asp, and read these two EBP articles:
- SmithBattle, L. Diekemper, M., & Leander, S. (2004a). Getting your feet wet: Becoming a public health nurse, Part 1. Public Health Nursing, 21, 3-11.
- SmithBattle, L. Diekemper, M., & Leander, S. (2004b). Moving upstream: Becoming a public health nurse, Part 2. Public Health Nursing, 21, 95-102.
- Then answer the following questions:
- How well do the findings of the research study described in these two articles reflect your experience clinical practice?
- What interventions by your community health nursing faculty might make the transition to effective community health nursing practice easier for you?
- Your response should be 50 – 100 words.
homeworkyard.com exists to ease challenging concepts for students. Any paper from our distinguished tutors should only be used for academic referencing and learning purposes none of them should be submitted as they are.
+1 (434) 878 6042