- What are the main themes of The Fifth Discipline? Describe and explain each discipline.
- How are each of these disciplines related to each other?
- Describe how each of these disciplines are important to establishing a learning organization
- Define stockholder and stakeholder. What is the difference between the two?
- What process does a company go through to respond to stakeholder concerns? What are the steps of this process?
- What is the agency problem? What are the governance mechanisms that can be put in place to defend from this problem?
- Describe internal controls and strategies that can be implemented to ensure ethical behavior within a company.
- How can organizational design contribute to competitive advantage?
- Describe how a strong organizational culture leads to transparency, ethics, and to competitive advantage within a company.
- How do corporations develop strategic plans for single or multidivisional structures? What are some advantages and problems in implementing a multidivisional structures?
- How do companies implement strategies at a global level? What organizational structures help them develop competitive advantage?