1. Use inequality notation and interval notation to describe the set.
y is no more than 20.
2. Write the exponential expression below in simplest form.
3. Perform the operation and write the result in standard form. Show all work.
4. Factor out the common factor.
5. Find the domain of the expression.
6. Evaluate the expression. Show all work.
7. Simplify the following radical expression.
8. Multiply or find the special product. Show all work.
9. Completely factor the expression.
10. Write the rational expression in simplest form.
11. Evaluate the expression for the value of x = -4
12. Perform the operations and simplify.
13. Write the polynomial in standard form and identify the degree and leading coefficient of the polynomial.
14. Perform the addition and simplify.