The App has the functionalities to show a list of available courses. When a course is clicked, the
detail of the course, including the course ID, course name and the prerequisite, will be shown.
The App should also have the functionality for a user to register courses. The user can add
courses to Term1 and Term2 or remove courses from Term1 or Term2. There are constraints for
1. One cannot register for more than 3 courses per Term.
2. One cannot register for a course without having already taken the prerequisite.
Available courses and enrolled courses should be shown in two different screens. Assume a user
has already finished the following course last year: CS161, CS162, Math101.. And the following
courses are mandatory and were pre-registered: CS255 (Term1), CS263 (Term 2).
Test the following cases:
1. Register for CS277 (Term 1) : status: successful
2. Register for CS356 (Term 1): status: unsuccessful due to Prerequisite
3. Register for CS356 (Term 2): status: successful
4. Register for CS225 (Term 1): status: successful
5. Register another course for Term1: status: unsuccessful due to Limit
6. Remove CS277 (Term 1): status: will also remove CS356 (Term 2), Confirm
Submit all files in /src and /res in a zip file.
Also submit a report to show how your App works.