Common Assignment: Prepare a written analytical report (7-9 pages) on a juvenile delinquency treatment program in your community or any community of your choice. You were asked by the government to assess the juvenile delinquency program you selected in order to reform the existing program and perhaps add a few new ones. The government wants to increase reliance on alternative to incarceration programs, but needs to know if the current program is working. The government is thinking about adding more community programs, counseling, and after-school jobs for older juveniles.
- What is the name of the program you are assessing?
- Where is the program located?
- Is the program cost-effective?
- What positive impact is the program providing?
- Will the program help to curb juvenile delinquency?
- What are the negative sides of the program?
- Include suggestions for improving the program
- Explain your reasons for supporting or eliminating the program.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
This assignment will be assessed using the additional criteria provided here.