For this assignment, you’ll examine at least one of the macroeconomic indicators or policies below within
the context of the industry you have previously selected.
FED (central bank) monetary policy and issues related to the FED’s mission to stabilize the
Prepare a Final Report that is approximately two to three (2-3) pages long in which you:
1. Assess your selected industry’s relative size and growth rate in the economy.
2. Identify at least one newsworthy macroeconomic indicator or policy that is important for the
industry to monitor, e.g., GDP, unemployment, inflation rates, interest rates, trade policy,
government taxation and spending decisions, and/or FED decisions.
3. Explain why this macroeconomic indicator or policy is important and how it may impact your
4. Describe a recent trend in the macroeconomic indicator or policy. Include a graph, chart, or table
that illustrates the observed trend.
5. Conclude with a forecast for the industry based on whether the trend identified in part 4 is
expected to continue. Provide support for your conclusion.
6. This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different compared to
o Your brief should include a cover page.
o Your brief should be two to three (2-3) pages in length (not including the cover page),
double-spaced, 12-point font.
o Your report should include a minimum of two (2) references/citations in the text.
Topic from assignment 1 :Agricultural, Farming, and Fishing industry and other government interventions ( Please Stick to this TOPIC ONLY)