This Essay needs to be written in high quality and follow are the details. This essay should be 1500 words.
– First watch the lecture- agenda setting (Attached)
– Read the articles -Cobb and Ross (1997) (Attached)
Film: Hot Politics
Watch online at: https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-hot-politics/
Reflect on how our readings/discussion thus far on agenda setting relate to the content of the film. Consider the following questions:
- What types of regulatory policies (or proposals for new regulatory polices) do you see in this film?
- Do you see any evidence of â€œIron Trianglesâ€ in this film? Explain.
- How does agenda setting function in this film? Specifically:
o Who is trying to push issues onto the agenda, and how?
o Who is proposing definitions for the problem?
o How do different problem definitions compete with one another?o How are evidence and expertise used to support different problem
o Do focusing events play a role? If so, how?