Based on the readings assigned for this unit from the textbook, provide a summary of the article on qualitative methodology that you chose from your library search. Address the following:
- Describe the type of qualitative research that was conducted, such as phenomenology, case study, ethnography, grounded theory, or generic qualitative inquiry.
- Describe the key concepts under investigation.
- Discuss ways in which scientific merit could have been improved in the article.
- List the persistent link for the article. Use the Persistent Links and DOIs library guide, linked in the Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Leedy, P. D., & Ormrod, J. E. (2019). Practical research: Planning and design (12th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson.
Please add 3 additional sources