You need to choose one topic of your own related to INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT). That topic should have a problem and you need to overcome that problem.
Mapping & Topic
This assignment consist of three parts. All three parts must be combined into one document before uploading the assignment to Blackboard.
- Watch the video “How to Develop a Good Research Topic”
- Create a research topic for your traditional research. Focus on all the attributes that make a good topic and remember to narrow down your topic to a particular group and problem.
- Watch the video “Concept mapping of key ideas”
- Create research map for the topic you created in Part 1.
- Write a short paper (5 pages maximum excluding non-content pages) on the process for choosing a good research topic
- Include detailed information on how you were able to narrow down the theme into your topic.
- Include your research map from Part 2
- Include your perspective topic from Part 1
The paper must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the SafeAssign originality-checking tool.